The PMCA museum store staff is available to assist you between the hours of 12:00pm and 5:00pm Wednesdays through Sundays (PST). Please call us at 626.568.3665 ext 19
The PMCA accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit cards with international billing addresses are accepted as long as the issuing bank is U.S.-based (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) Your credit card will be charged as soon as an order is placed.
Orders shipped to California addresses will be charged a 8.75% sales tax. Orders shipped to addresses outside California will not be charged sales tax. International orders may be subject to duties or tariffs. These will be collected by the destination country’s customs office.
It’s easy to order online!
- Browse the categories or search for a specific item.
- Add the items to your shopping cart by clicking “Add to Cart.”
- Whenever you’re ready to checkout, access your shopping cart and click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- On the Checkout page, follow the instructions, and your packages will soon be on their way.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. If you have any questions, please call or email the store.
- Ordering online is safe and secure.
Order by Phone or Fax
U.S. residents may order by phone at 626.568.3665, ext. 19 Wednesdays through Sundays from 12 - 5 pm PST or by fax at 626.568.3674.
When phoning or faxing your order, you will need to provide:
- Your first and last name
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number and email address
- Item number(s) and name(s)
- Quantity, size, and color of each item
- Credit card number and expiration date
A confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail as soon as your order is shipped.
The PMCA Store accepts most international orders. You are responsible for any import duties. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on weight.
If you have a question about your international order, please contact the store.
Domestic orders will be shipped via Federal Express or the US Postal Service. Shipping charges will be calculated by the weight.
Please allow up to 10 business days for domestic delivery.
International delivery times vary depending on destination country. Most orders will arrive within 1—3 weeks.
In-stock items will be shipped within two to three business days. Your credit card will only be charged for items that have shipped.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us, undamaged and in its original condition within 7 days with your original receipt. We will refund your credit card for the cost of the item. Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported within five business days of receipt. Please notify the museum store over the phone immediately at 626.568.3665, ext. 19 and we will be happy to replace the defective merchandise.
To return merchandise:
- Please pack your item(s) securely to prevent damage.
- Please INSURE your package and ship it to:
PASADENA MUSEUM OF CALIFORNIA ART
490 East Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91101